Study Abroad - UAE
Why Study In UAE?
Studying in the United Arab Emirates can certainly have its benefits: sun, sea, sand, potential tax-free earnings after graduation, and, according to the QS World University Rankings, some of the best universities in the Gulf region.
Here are some of the top reasons why you should study in the UAE:
- UAE as a country is relentlessly pursuing academic excellence, research, innovation by luring top global educators over the last few years and through global collaboration
- A good number of well known and top British, Australian and Indian universities have opened campuses in the UAE
- The country boasts great potential for students from across the world to engage in rapidly changing original research.
- Universities give students access to latest technologies like even 3D printers
- Diverse culture , food and students from different countries, vibrant expatriate community enables a unique student life that reflects all through the life
- world-class universities and potential tax-free earnings after graduation is a major attraction
Top University in UAE
Top Courses in UAE
Cost of Studying in the UAE
Student living costs vary across the UAE, but the country’s cities are often expensive places to live. The cost of living in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is on the rise.
However, while rent, retail shopping, and dining can be expensive, basic student food and groceries are still affordable.
The United Arab Emirates is famous for glamour, designer shopping, and luxury, but that doesn’t mean affordable options aren’t available for postgraduates. The UAE is keen to grow its university sector and that means providing appropriate facilities and accommodation for students.
Top Universities in UAE
Documents Require for Visa
You can study in the English Language at almost all of the Universities in Dubai. … You can study in Dubai without IELTS or TOEFL. Work and study in Dubai are not possible as an International Student. However, upon graduation, students can get jobs in the UAE and enjoy a Tax-free Salary.
- Dubai is truly cosmopolitan. It’s one the fastest growing economy in the world and hence offers a plethora of opportunities for career growth.
Dubai remains a very safe place to live. This is due to the strong moral code of conduct, as Dubai residents adhere to the Sharia Law. This means that for those who choose to live in Dubai, there are some important dos and don’ts to consider and abide by.
Employment visa is the easiest type as your employer takes care of all the requirements. There are different types of visas for immigration from India. The visa types needed to move to Dubai are Employment visas: This is the easiest type as your employer takes care of the requirements.
Scholarships for international students are made available by the Dubai Government and also the Universities in Dubai. The main criterion for getting a scholarship is exemplary academic results.
If you’re planning to work in Dubai, you’ll need a work visa. The good news is, if you’re employed by a Dubai company, they’re pretty easy to obtain. Because a work visa is required, it’s easiest to head to Dubai after you’ve been offered a position.